Introducing VULTe Digital Bank, It’s Features And Things You Should Know
VULTe is a Nigerian fully Digital Bank owned and operated by Polaris Bank. It’s designed to meet your banking needs and consequently improve the experience of your financial transaction.
Mobile banking has been the best option when it comes to carrying out a simple and easy transaction. It comes with a lot of benefits enabling customers to carry out a transaction at low fees.
This is why many people often prefer mobile banking to a physical bank.
VULTe Digital Bank is fully accessible via smartphones and other Android devices.
Customers can manage their account and carry their financial transaction without the need of visiting any branch.
Payment proof, I guess you are probably thinking about payment proof—I.e. when you send money to someone and want to prove if the money has landed.
No more worries. You can generate a receipt after carrying out the transaction. Let’s take a look at the features of VULTe Digital Bank and other things you can do.
Features Of VULTe Digital Bank
VULTe Digital Bank is one of Nigeria’s fully Digital Bank with the highest number of features. The features are fully designed to meet your banking needs.
1. Fund Account
Customers can easily fund their wallet via their card. It supports 3 different types of card Master Card, Visa Card, and Verve Card.
2. Transfer Money
You can transfer money to any bank and your other Polaris bank account. Things are easier than ever, as you can schedule a transfer if needed.
This is one of the best features you will ever like. All the successful transaction made will be available on the History Tab.
Payments Of Bills With VULTe Digital Bank
Payments of bills are easier than ever; you can pay all your bills with one click.
1. Aid Grants And Foundation
You can donate to the following organization without the need of knowing their account number.
- Act Now
- Buhari Support Organization
- Buhari Lawson @50
- Centre for defends of widows right In Nigeria
- Dawah Nigeria
- Disability Empowerment Solution Initiatives
- Discovery For Men
- Donate To E.A.A
- Dr Ameyo Stella Adedevoh Health Trust
- EIE Donation
- Excel Charity
- Freedom Foundation
- Glorious Peter Foundation
- Kingdom Africa
- Life Foundation Church
- Little Saints Orphanage
- Living Fountain Orphanage
- National Cancer Prevention Program
- Nigeria Flood Relief
- Orphans, Widows And Disabled Persons
- Peace Assembly
- Raziela Foundation
- Red Cross Society Of Nigeria
- Slum2school Africa
- Tarzoor Campaign
- The Irede Foundation
- United For Kids Foundation
- Watch Night Ministry International
2. Association And Societies
You can send money to the following association without any stress.
- 1004 Estates Limited
- Action Democratic Party
- Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance
- Association of Business Educators of Nigeria
- Chartered Inst. Of Arbitrator UK (Nigeria Branch)
- Enugu State GIS
- Government College Ughelli Old Boys Assosciation
- Hemingway Safari Africa Limited
- Igbobi College
- Old Boys Association
- Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria
- Kano State IGR
- Legal Practitioners’
- Privileges Committee
- Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- MPIF Cooperative
- Muslim Students Society of Nigeria (UI…
- Mylsusu Subscription
- Niche Cooperative
- Nigeria Trade Hub
- Nigeria Veterinary
- Nigerian Institute of Management
- Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Nigerian University Awards
- NVMA Dues Payment
- PMNigeria Payment Page
- RCCG JESUS OVERFLOW
- Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Society of Petroleun
- Engineers Nigeria Council
- The Nigerian EconomicSummit Group
- Trans Amadi Gardens Resident
- Unusual Praise
- (Catholic Church of Divine Mercy)
- Victory Life Bible Church
3. Betting And Lottery
You can fund your Betting account with one click; all you need to know is your Betting ID.
Below are the Betting companies you can fund.
- 360 BET
- BestBet 360
- Bet 9ja
- Big Games
- Billionaire Bet
- Doxxbet Sport Betting
- Derby Lotto
- Give and Take
- Go Game Pro
- Home Lottery
- HAMABET LTD
- Win a Home
- Kickoff102 Bet
- Lions Bet
- Loving Bet
- Merrybet Gold Limited
Guess what? You can pay your NEPA bills through VULTe Digital Bank with no effort.
For your info, we have reviewed and found out VULTe Digital Bank (owned by Polaris Bank) is legit, not a scam.
Earn On Vulte Digital Bank
This is not just an opportunity to enjoy the best banking experience. You can also earn an extra ₦5 for each dollar you receive on your Vulte Digital Bank wallet.
How To Get Started On Vulte Digital Bank?
- Download the Vulte Digital Bank app on the Google Play store.
- Use your valid phone number and NVM to register.
- Also, use my referral code “ILVV5L7H” when registering.
- Once you completed the registration, you are good to go.