Glo unlimited free browsing cheat is working with the help of our new updated Glo Ha Tunnel config file.
It’s been a while since we had something like this; Glo is very stingy when it comes to free browsing cheat, whether limited or unlimited.
They don’t allow a person to use VPN; when trying to connect to the VPN, your mobile data will suddenly stop running as if you have turned it off.
Finally, there is a breakthrough. In our today’s article, we will share the Glo unlimited free browsing cheat for June 2021 using Ha Tunnel Plus also known as ha tunnel plus cheat.
If you could recall, we had published an article about the Airtel unlimited free browsing cheat for June 2021; the cheat is still working. You can check it out if you have Airtel Sim.
The Glo unlimited free browsing cheat is available for all Glo customers, unlike Glo Unlimited Free browsing code 2021 that is not available for some customers.
At this time, we will be using HA Tunnel Plus VPN to enjoy the Glo unlimited free browsing cheat; therefore, we will drop the latest config file of HA Tunnel Plus config file for Glo unlimited free browsing cheat.
ISP might block Ha Tunnel Plus cheat at any time; if you try and found it not working, it’s blocked or the file has been expired!
Our website will not be held responsible for whatever you will do with your newly acquired knowledge.
The requirement to use the Glo unlimited data On Hatunnel VPN.
- Glo registered sim card with at least 1-5 MB
- Ha Tunnel Plus VPN, which can be found on Google Play Store
- Glo ha tunnel config file
How to activate the unlimited data on Ha Tunnel VPN?
- Get a Glo sim card and head to the google play store
- Download Ha Tunnel VPN and open the app
- Move ahead to download the latest Glo config file for Ha Tunnel VPN on this link.
- Now import the file in the app.
- After importing the file, you are expected to click on the Start button and wait for 5-10 seconds.
- Once it’s connected, you will start enjoying Glo unlimited free browsing cheat data on Ha Tunnel VPN.
However, if you are finding it difficult to import the Glo Ha Tunnel config file, you can check out this page.