Did you ever think about converting huge airtime you mistakenly transferred from your bank? If you are wondering, it’s possible to convert airtime to cash.
Our step by step guide will show you how to flip airtime to cash without any stress.
We always test things before introducing them, so feel free to use any service you see on our website.
However, it’s also worth noting that T Guide will not be responsible for anything related to sponsored ads as the transaction goes directly to the sponsor.
If you remember, we previously hinted about getting free unlimited airtime. You can slide here and learn more.
Without boring you with much write-ups, let’s quickly see the possible ways to flip airtime to cash in Nigeria.
Requirements To Flip Airtime To Cash
- Android phone with at least 7.0 version which I believe your phone is above that version
- PlayStore Or any app store that offers safe and free download
- Search Tingle App Or download it from this link.
- Bank Account; this is where you are going to receive your money when you convert airtime
- 3G/4G Data
It is also worth noting that you need an internet connection for you to be able to access the Tingle App and proceed to convert airtime.
How To Register On Tingle?
- Make sure the sim card you want to convert its airtime is on your phone.
- Open the tingle app and choose the sim card you want to continue registering with (Sim 1 or 2)
- Use your real name as it appears on your bank account
- Choose a username and proceed
- Verify your phone number by putting the OTP you receive via SMS
- Set Passcode and proceed
How To Convert Airtime To Cash?
- Open Tingle App
- Click on “sell Airtime”, as shown in the screenshot above
- Enter your account number and choose the bank. Tingle will automatically detect your name click on next
- Choose your sim card and put the amount of airtime you want to sell
- Continue to airtime transfer
- Once it’s done, your airtime will be converted to cash, and you are going to receive your money from your bank