How To Open A PayPal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria
Are you tired of creating PayPal account that can’t send and receive money in Nigeria? You wanted to get a way to create the one but it’s not working.
No worries, if you are wondering its possible to create a one that can send and receive money in Nigeria.
Kindly read the instructions carefully to avoid any issues, so you will not get limited.
However, it’s also worth noting that we are going to show you how to create a Lesotho PayPal account that can be used to send and receive funds from any part of the world.
What Is PayPal?
PayPal is a financial technology platform operating an online payment system, it offers a secure way to send and receive money, shop and pay from almost all part of the world.
Also Read, GENIEX APP Review, Is It Safe?
Why Use PayPal?
- You can buy any product and pay later by splitting your purchase from any online retailers with no late fees included. All you have to do is to select pay later in the checkout
- View and manage the history of your transition with simple steps
- You can also by and sell cryptocurrency by using a supported exchanger that offers PayPal e.g Paxful.
How To Create PayPal Account?
- Tap on this link and click on get started
- Go a head to register PayPal business account
- Sign up with your email address, use a valid email to sign up and set a password
- Fill in your legal name and your address
- Make sure you choose Nigeria before your phone number which is +234
- Describe your business as shown in the screenshot below.
- Go to your inbox and confirm your email address
Note: Use your bank statement Address to register PayPal to avoid issues.
How To Withraw PayPal Funds Directly To Bank Account?
You can withraw your PayPal funds directly to your bank with Africard, not all cards support PayPal.
We suggest Africad, you can obtain a one by visiting a nearest UBA Bank Center.
However, you can sell your PayPal funds to a trusted vendor.