Hello guys, In this article, I will teach you how to migrate to a more life plan and enjoy calls cheaply.
If you have been searching or looking for how to call at a cheap rate, then you are in the right place. This article is for you.
The call is no longer cheap, as 100 naira couldn’t make a call of 12 minutes, most especially to those who are on 15/s plans.
9mobile considers people are not enjoying call at a cheap rate, so they offered you more life plan. So, you can call people you love without paying a lot.
RELATED: How To Get Free Data On 9Mobile 2020.
The most exciting part of a more life plan is you can call the US, Canada, And other foreign countries at the same rate. In other words, you can call all countries at 11/s.
Want to make money online? join this Telegram Channel, for free updates on how to make money
There’s no doubt that more life is the cheapest plan that offers international calls at a very cheap as possible.
It’s time to share how to migrate to a more life plan with you. But before I share, let’s take a look at the advantages and why you would only migrate to more life plan.
Advantages Of More Life Plan
- Call any network at an affordable price.
- Save money: when you are in a more life plan, know that you will be saving your money. Because you will call any network in Nigeria and other countries at 11/s
- No First Charges Fee: Unlike Airtel Smart talk, that deducts 7 naira every day at first call.
- More plan doesn’t select sim. I.e., every 9 mobile registered sim card is eligible to migrate in the plan.
- 100 naira could make a call of 15 minutes, which is very cheap. In some plans, 100 can only make a call of 10-12 minutes.
Why You Should Migrate To More Life Plan.
I want to clear out everything to you, and I will make sure you know all the necessary things about this plan that why I have to give all this information.
Below are two reasons why you should prefer to migrate to a more life plan.
- Call Us, Canada, And other foreign countries at the national rate.
- No first charges fee, so you don’t need to pay any charges fee for your first call.
Without boring you with write-ups, let’s quickly look at how to migrate.
If you encounter any issue, make sure you share it in the comment section. So, I will take a look and find a lasting solution for you.