Dogboss airdrop bot review, Legit or scam, Claim 500 $DOGB
This article contains a detailed information about Dogboss airdrop bot review and a straightforward guide on how to Claim over 500 $DOGB for free.
What is DogBoss $DOGB?
Dogboss is another pre-launched coin that will be listed on coin market cap immediately after finishing the pre-sale.
People who join the contest and earn free airdrops from telegram bot will be able to Claim their free $DOGB directly in to their trust wallet.
However, Those who can’t participate in the contest and still want to claim the DogBoss $DOGB coin can simply by it at a discount rate (Presale).
Requirements To Claim Free Airdrop From DogBoss Bot
You must be following the DogBoss in the listed social media below.
- Twitter account
- Telegram account
How To Claim 500 $DOGB in DogBoss airdrop bot?
- Click on this link; you will be redirected to a telegram bot Dm
- Join their telegram group
- You must drop a positive comments in the group not less than 10 words anything below that is considered as ineligible.
- Subscribe to DogBoss Telegram Channel
- Subscribe to Sponsor Channel
- Submit your telegram username for verification; make sure it starts with @
- Head over to twitter and follow their account
- Like and retweet the pinned tweet, copy the link of your retweet and submit it to the bot.
- And finally submit your BEP-20 wallet address, you are advised to use trust wallet.
You can earn more DogBoss coin by referring more friends, you will get 100$DOGB for every Refferral.
Is DogBoss Airdrop Legit?
Airdrop is a future projects which means no one can guess what it might become, so as of now we can’t determine whether DogBoss Airdrop is Legit or not.
Is DogBoss Airdrop Scam?
Airdrop is a future projects which means no one can guess what it might become, so as of now we can’t determine whether DogBoss Airdrop is scam or not.
Thanks for reading our review, feel free to drop your questions in the comment section.