Hello guys, In this article, I will teach you how to migrate to a more life plan and enjoy calls cheaply.
If you have been searching or looking for how to call at a cheap rate, then you are in the right place. This article is for you.
The call is no longer cheap, as 100 naira couldn’t make a call of 12 minutes, most especially to those who are on 15/s plans.
9mobile considers people are not enjoying call at a cheap rate, so they offered you more life plan. So, you can call people you love without paying a lot.
The most exciting part of a more life plan is you can call the US, Canada, And other foreign countries at the same rate. In other words, you can call all countries at 11/s.
There’s no doubt that more life is the cheapest plan that offers international calls at a very cheap as possible.
It’s time to share how to migrate to a more life plan with you. But before I share, let’s take a look at the advantages and why you would only migrate to more life plan.
Advantages Of More Life Plan
- Call any network at an affordable price.
- Save money: when you are in a more life plan, know that you will be saving your money. Because you will call any network in Nigeria and other countries at 11/s
- No First Charges Fee: Unlike Airtel Smart talk, that deducts 7 naira every day at first call.
- More plan doesn’t select sim. I.e., every 9 mobile registered sim card is eligible to migrate in the plan.
- 100 naira could make a call of 15 minutes, which is very cheap. In some plans, 100 can only make a call of 10-12 minutes.
Why You Should Migrate To More Life Plan.
I want to clear out everything to you, and I will make sure you know all the necessary things about this plan that why I have to give all this information.
Below are two reasons why you should prefer to migrate to a more life plan.
- Call Us, Canada, And other foreign countries at the national rate.
- No first charges fee, so you don’t need to pay any charges fee for your first call.
Without boring you with write-ups, let’s quickly look at how to migrate.
If you encounter any issue, make sure you share it in the comment section. So, I will take a look and find a lasting solution for you.