Do you know you can create Binance Wallet in Nigeria 2021 and store all your coins or cryptocurrencies such as BNB and Tron in your account?
Come on bro, don’t tell me you aren’t up to date. Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency platform that provides various cryptocurrencies and allow users to exchange them easily.
Many weren’t happy with the ban of Crypto Currency in Nigeria. However, with the use of the Binance app, you didn’t have to worry about restrictions.
You can buy and store all your preferred coins and sell them via P2P exchange anytime you want. Our article will also state the simple steps to create and verify a Binance wallet In Nigeria 2021.
How To Create A Binance Account In Nigeria?
Becoming a Binance Wallet owner is not difficult as it seems. All you have to do is to follow the simple steps we have provided below.
- Head to Binance official website at this link or use their app
- Make sure your phone is using a Nigerian IP address
- Tap on create an account which can be found on the homepage of their website
- Provide your accurate information such as email and Name as you wanted it to appear in your wallet
- Password must contain uppercase and lowercase with character example: Ashekw1!?
- Continue to tap on register an account.
You are advised to use your main phone number during registration. It’s also worth noting that you need to verify your phone number by providing the OTP sent via SMS.
How To Verify Binance Wallet/Account In Nigeria?
- Open your Binance and tap on the profile icon.
- Now click on “verify account”, as shown in the screenshots above
- Move ahead to provide your BVN and residential address as requested by Binance
- Upload your valid government-issued ID card
- Once you uploaded your ID card, you will be asked to take a selfie and continue the verification process.
As I clearly stated, you should upload a government-issued ID Card. You are advised to use Voters Card or National ID card.
Hope this guide will help you to create binance wallet account.